Mediafire & ADrive accounts have been locked

08/04/2012: mediafire account has been closed
16/11/2015: adrive account has been closed
11/07/2016: new mega account
mega folder link https://goo.gl/1BtS2B

29 settembre 2016

I Deny - I Deny (7") #1986

casa-lavoro/non per me
famiglia-chiesa/non per me
lavoro-famiglia/non per me
servi&padroni/non per me

non per me!

macchine di lusso/non per me
vestiti alla moda/non per me
vita da playboy/non per me



Tracklist
:

a1. Anonime persone
a2. Lucidità follia

b1. Non per me
b2. Visioni
b3. Hardcore noise

*****

https://mega.nz/#!xsRkwbKA!zj_mq-sJH8mGakxIkW3JCP_CB2Ne9yaFrj5QyvfGI_o

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Hi Titus,

some weeks ago I discovered the blog is alive again, congrats!! I used to visit here a lot. I still visit music blogs now and then but not as much as I did years ago.

Grazie per i I Deny! I've had one song from the EP for years now it's time to hear the rest of it!

Saludos,

Fernando :)

Titus Bresthell ha detto...

Saludos, Fernando!!